School Staff Positions

When paying the cost of a teacher aide or special instructor, funds should be deposited with the school district, so that the employee is covered by school district insurance (See Fiduciary Agreements and Gifts to Schools). In addition, the subject matter for the enrichment program must be approved by the school district, and the use of school facilities must be approved by the principal and the school district. If the school district insists the program be funded and staff paid directly by the PTA, care must be given (see PTA as an Employer).

Print Friendly, PDF & Email